DJI Matrice 300 RTK Drone
“A New Standard For The Commercial Drone Industry”
The Matrice 300 RTK sets a new standard for industrial drones by combining intelligence with high performance and unrivalled dependability. DJI's M300 RTK drone is a brand-new model. This is a cutting-edge drone platform with unsurpassed flight performance and exceptional safety features.
- DJI Enterprise Smart Controller x1
- Aircraft Body x1
- USB Charger x1
- USB-C Cable x1
- WB37 Intelligent Battery x1
- 2110 Propeller (CW) x2
- 2110 Propeller (CCW) x2
- Landing Gear x2
- Spare Stick Cover (pair) x1
- Spare Propeller Holder x2
- Spare Gimbal Damper x4
- USB Cable (with Double A Ports) x1
- Vision System Calibration Plate x1
- Carrying Case x1
- Smart Controller Lanyard x1
- Rubber Port Cover (Set) x1
- M Screws and Tools x1
- Power lead x1
- 15 km Max Transmission
- 6 Directional Sensing & Positioning
- Hot-swappable Battery
- 55-min Max Flight Time
The M300 RTK has a maximum flight time of 55 minutes, advanced AI capabilities, six-directional sensing and localisation, and other features. This establishes an entirely new industry standard for intelligence and performance, resulting in unrivalled dependability.
The M300 comes with a fresh new OcuSync Enterprise, which supports triple-channel 1080p video and allows for steady transmission up to 15 kilometres away. It shifts between 2.4GHz and 5.8GHz for more stable flight in high-interference environments, and AES-256 encryption ensures that data is transmitted securely.
Live Mission Recording
The Enterprise Smart Controller will save mission actions that are recorded by the M300. This includes moving the aircraft, moving the gimbal, taking pictures, and adjusting the zoom level to generate mission files for follow-up inspections.
You can automate your normal inspections and record exceptionally consistent findings every time with the Matrice 300 RTK. To maintain consistency in framing, the onboard AI recognises the topic of interest and identifies it in subsequent autonomous flights.
Create up to 65,535 waypoints, each with one or more payloads, including third-party payloads, and multiple actions for each. Flightpath planning has been improved to improve mission flexibility and efficiency.
Advanced sensor fusion algorithms generate an object's coordinates with a single tap in camera or map view, and these coordinates are presented as an augmented reality symbol across all camera views. The subject's location is automatically transmitted to another remote controller or to web services like DJI FlightHub.
With the Smart Track feature, which features auto-zoom for steady monitoring and observation, you can identify and follow moving subjects like people, cars, and boats. The DJI FlightHub or any remote controller is constantly receiving and exchanging the subject's dynamic location.
Aviation-Grade Situational Awareness
The groundbreaking Primary Flying Display (PFD) on the M300 RTK integrates flying, navigation, and obstacle data to provide the pilot with unsurpassed situational awareness.
- Improved Transmission System
- The all-new OcuSync Enterprise enables transmission up to 15 km away and supports triple-channel3 1080p video. Real-time auto-switching between 2.4 GHz and 5.8 GHz4 enables more reliable flight near high-interference environments, while AES-256 encryption offers secure data transmission.
- Enhanced Flight Performance
- The refined airframe and propulsion system design gives you a more efficient and stable flight, even in harsh conditions
- Multiple Payload Configurations
- Configure your M300 RTK to fit your mission needs. Mount up to 3 payloads simultaneously, with a maximum payload capacity of 2.7 kg.
- Mission Recording In Real Time!
- Record mission actions such as aircraft movement, gimbal orientation, photo shooting, and zoom level to create sample mission files for future automated inspections.
Submit Your Review
Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *