DJI Mavic 2 Enterprise Advanced Drone
- Thermal Drone - Great For Finding Hot Spots
- Optional DJI RTK Module for CM-Level Accuracy
- DJI AirSense ADS-B Technology
- 32x Digital Zoom And 16x Thermal Zoom
DJI Mavic 2 Enterprise Advanced
The Mavic 2 Enterprise Advanced, with features including sophisticated thermal and visual sensors, RTK capability, and up to 32x magnification. This is a great addition to DJI's commercial fleet, and it comes with a slew of new capabilities and enhancements to help it reach new heights. This drone will make difficult and essential procedures a breeze with its cutting-edge thermal and RGB cameras, as well as centimetre-level positional accuracy thanks to its RTK module.
Drone (Intelligent Flight Battery and Gimbal Protector included) x 1
DJI Smart Controller x 1
Battery Charger x 1
Power Cable x 1
Propeller (pair) x 3
Spare Control Stick (pair) x 1
Communication Cable-USB 3.0 Type-C x 1
24W USB Charger x 1
Extended Port Cover x 1
Speaker x 1
Spotlight x 1
Beacon x 1
Protector Case x 1
- HD 640 x 512 PX radiometric thermal resolution camera
- 48MP visual camera
- 1/2″ CMOS sensor
- Integrate with modular accessories: Loudspeaker, spotlight, beacon
- 31 minutes of flight time
- 72km / 45 mph top speed
- Transmission range of up to 10km (FCC) or 6km (CE)
- DJI Mobile SDK Support
- Capture HD and 4K video
- 32x digital zoom and 16x thermal zoom
- Equip with DJI RTK Module to achieve CM-level accuracy
- Create up to 240 waypoints to conduct automated inspections
- 24GB on-board storage
- Password protection
- DJI AirSense ADS-B technology
- Compatible with DJI Smart Controller
Operators can focus on details much faster and from a safer distance with the Mavic 2 Enterprise Advanced's high-resolution camera sensors, which allow a 32x digital zoom and a 16x thermal zoom. Operators can make educated and critical decisions faster than ever before thanks to the simple transition between visual, thermal, or split-view feeds, as well as the possibility to capture infrared and visual imagery simultaneously.
Small and portable
This small and portable drone has a quick take-off time (less than one minute), amazing agility thanks to its fast ascent and descent rates, a maximum flight time of 31 minutes, and a top speed of 72 kilometres per hour (45 mph). This drone can operate in temperatures as low as -10° C (14° F) thanks to its self-heating batteries.
With an unobstructed transmission range of 10 km / 6.2 miles (FCC compliance) or 6 km / 3.7 miles (non-FCC compliant), the Enterprise Advanced drone is equipped with OcuSync 2.0, which provides a reliable and consistent connection between the drone and its remote controller (CE). OcuSync also provides auto-switching capabilities for both 2.4 GHz and 5.8 GHz frequencies, as well as the option to use other frequencies for data streams uplink and downlink.
Additional features include:
- Operators can use a spot metre to measure and monitor the temperatures of potentially dangerous and vital objects while keeping a safe distance.
- Area Measurement: Shows the average, lowest, and greatest temperatures, as well as the locations of each area, so inspectors may rapidly examine the temperature of objects.
Submit Your Review
Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *