Operations Manual Update & Renewal Service
Each manual will be given a feedback sheet
Isn’t designed to completely re-write manual
Description of what is wrong and why rejected
Change reflected in the amendment table
Phone Support: 01243 882 440
Open 10.00 - 17.00 Mon-Fri
Every PFCO operator in the UK is required to have a working operations manual that suits his or her intended operation or remotely piloted aircraft. The CAA are clear that each operator should know their own manual and fully understand it’s contents to ensure safe and effective operation of their aircraft systems.
However DSR understand that with constantly and ever changing regulations within the drone industry, it is easy for busy operators to miss some key updates from the CAA, resulting in a rejection of their initial or renewal application for standard permissions.
- This year the CAA introduced a rejection fee of £124 for documents that do not meet the renewal criteria.
- To help avoid operators being rejected, DSR have introduced this update service.
- This service only covers standard permission renewals and not reduced distance OSC documents. Please contact us to discuss OSC consultancy.
- Each manual will be given a feedback sheet
- Isn’t designed to completely re-write manual
- Description of what is wrong and why rejected
- Change reflected in the amendment table