For help updating your DJI Smart Controller simply CLICK HERE
Does the DJI Smart Controller work with a DJI Mavic Air 2? - The answer is YES!!! DJI have now released a special Firmware update to make this happen.
The DJI Smart Controller is designed to maximize your outdoor flying experience with the Mavic 2 or other aircraft equipped with OcuSync 2.0. A 5.5-inch built-in screen displays clear, bright images, even under challenging conditions. Intuitive controls and pre-installed features like SkyTalk and the DJI GO 4 app get you up in the air quicker, clearer, and more conveniently than ever before.
- The DJI Smart Controller has a built-in 5.5-inch 1080p screen
- Providing an ultra-bright display to keep your live feed easily viewable, even in direct sunlight.
- At 1000 cd/m2, the display is approximately twice as bright as conventional smart device screens.
- Bright 5.5" built in screen
- For Mavic 2 & Mavic Air 2
- Efficient and Portable
- Work continuously for up to 2.5 hours