At DSR Store we’re excited to announce the release of the Mavic 2 Enterprise Advanced - DJI’s new addition to the commercial fleet for critical drone operations.
“Expand Your Vision with Advanced Dual-cameras”
48MP RGB Sensor High Resolution Thermal Camera
Capture accurate details in any mission with the Mavic 2 Enterprise Advanced – a highly versatile yet compact tool that packs a whole lot of performance upgrades. With high-resolution thermal and visual cameras, the Mavic 2 Enterprise Advanced drone supports up to 32× digital zoom and is capable of centimetre-level positioning accuracy with the RTK module.
“A popular tool for the public safety and inspection areas”
Check out the Mavic 2 Enterprise Advanced Key Features:
- Thermal and RGB Sensors - A 48MP RGB sensor coupled with a 640 x 512 thermal camera make the Enterprise Advanced the most versatile Mavic on the market. This high-quality dual-sensor setup means that you can gather more accurate data.
- Centimetre-Level Positioning with RTK - The Mavic 2 Enterprise Advanced supports RTK with the introduction of the DJI RTK module (sold separately) allowing accurate operations even in hazardous environments.
- Advanced Digital Zoom - The M2E (Mavic 2 Enterprise) Advanced supports 32x digital zoom. This allows you to collect accurate temperature measurements and visual data from a safer distance and with more discretion.
- Data Security - Local Data Mode and AES-256 encryption means drone operators can keep sensitive flights secure and private.
- Wide Compatibility - The majority of Mavic 2 Enterprise accessories will work with this new Advanced model, expending your possibilities even further!
Drastically upgraded thermal and visual sensors, new RTK capabilities, and optimised flight performance - the DJI Mavic 2 Enterprise Advanced is a huge step up from previous generations.
This is all good news for commercial drone pilots, especially those involved in public safety, law enforcement, search and rescue, and industrial inspection.
There are a range of accessories are available for the Mavic 2 Enterprise Advanced that enhance mission productivity.
- Spotlight - The spotlight with a brightness of 2,400 lumens aids operations at night and during low-light or complex daytime conditions like fog and smoke
- Speaker - A loudspeaker with a maximum projection of 100 decibels (1-meter distance) is able to store multiple voice recordings and play clips on loop enabling communication with ground teams during emergency situations for efficient operations.
- Beacon - Beacon - Designed with U.S. Federal Aviation Administration (FAA) Night Waiver standards in mind, the Mavic 2 Enterprise Advanced beacon features a bright flashing strobe visible 4.8 kilometers (3 miles) away. This helps pilots carry out missions in low-light conditions or at night much more safely, and provides additional airspace awareness for operators of nearby drones and traditional aircraft.
- DJI Smart Controller - Its ultra-bright 5.5-inch 1080p display maintains clear visibility even in direct sunlight
- Mavic 2 Enterprise Fly More Kit - A custom carrying bag to bring all the accessories wherever you go - includes additional batteries, propellers, and chargers.
Drone Safe Register Store expects availability of this new and exciting new DJI M2EA from the 15th of April, so please get in touch to confirm all pricing and to place your order.